Sacmi MR5 Combo Blow/Fill/Cap bloc
Sacmi MR5 Combo Blow/Fill/Cap bloc, year 2012
Neck personalization: 28mm PCO1810
Bottle sizes: 0.5L – 1.5L
Stainless Steel Construction
Touch Screen Controls
Output capacity: Up to 21,600 bph (subject to bottle design)
* Sacmi SBF 408 8-cavity Stretch blow moulding machine
– Preform tipper
– Preform hopper/elevator
– Preform unscrambler
* Sacmi Solo-Mas 40/10 Filler/Capper
– cap feeding system
– Change parts and any spare parts in stock are also included
* CIP system
* Power transformer
* Industrial Frigo chiller
Also included (No longer connected, stored):
* FillTech 06110 Level Inspection System (2009)
– includes: 1 Product reject mechanism, Full set of original manuals
* Domino DPX 1000 Digital Laser Date Coder (2008)
– Controller: D300+ BCP7
– Voltage 120V
– Frequency 50/60Hz
– Power Rating 1100W
The Combo system is in excellent condition, well maintained. All available upgrades from Sacmi have been purchased and installed.
Upgrades performed by Sacmi in October 2014:
– Gripper design change: grippers changed to spring loaded design for quick position reset.
– Increased support between upper & base mold: minimize/eliminate alignment problems.
– Replace poly flow tubing & permanent fittings: braided steel tubing & quick release fittings with built in check valves minimize leakage and allow faster changeovers.
– Air plenum design change: L-shaped deflector improves temperature control of preforms.
– Spindle & o-ring design change: spindles machined to allow change in o-ring design and extend performance.
– Oven chain rails upgrade: change from impregnated wood fibers to bronze to minimize wear.
– Brake upgrade: change from hydraulic to pneumatic.
– Mold open-close cam upgrade: Y-shaped design prevents side loadings and wear of sleeves.
– Blow Valve upgrade: all blow valves upgraded to next generation
Unit is still in production and running well. Can be seen running by appointment.