Sidel SBO8 Universal based Carbonated Soft Drink and Water Bottling lines
|Year of Manufacture||2007|
|Sold Status||For Sale|
Login or Register to view 31 images for this product.
Carbonated Soft Drink and Water Bottling lines, year 2006 & 2007
Output speed: 14,000 bph
Neck personalisation: PCO 1881
Each line consists of:
* Sidel SBO 8 Universal Stretch Blow Moulding machine (2006 and 2007)
– preform tipper
– preform hopper/elevator
– orientator and infeed rail
– blow moulds for 0.5L, 1.5L and 2.0L PET bottles
– mould chiller
* Air conveyors (fans with HEPA filter)
* NATE PET-BLOK 48/80/10 with volumetric filler
– output speed: 14,000 bph @ 1.5L bottles.
– bloc #1 is year 2006, #2 is year 2007
* (1) Clean room for line year 2007
* (2) Premix – refurbished in 2018 and 2019
– capacity: 28,000 liters/h
– CO2 up to 8 g/liter
– temperature 10 °C
The above bottling lines will be available end of December 2019 and can be inspected in production until then.
Further downstream equipment will be available from a different source at additional cost.
Line layout (current complete setup) is available upon request.
If you’d like to know more about the Sidel SBO8 Universal based Carbonated Soft Drink and Water Bottling lines just fill in your details below and we’ll be in touch with you very soon.