PET Dairy Filling line
|Year of Manufacture||1999|
|Sold Status||For Sale|
Login or Register to view 15 images for this product.
Available is a PET Dairy Filling line
Output Capacity @ 1.0L PET Bottles : 5,500 bph, with milk temperature @ 4.0ºC
The line is currently being used for filling 1.0L Chocolate Milk bottles, but using the current configuration it can be used to fill bottles from 250ml up to 1.0L.
– Max. bottle size : 2.0L
– Neck Handling
– Can also accept HDPE bottles
– Can also fill stirred yogurt
– Possibility to fill up to 75ºC (Hot Fill)
The line includes:
* Posimat Bottle Unscrambler (placing bottles on conveyor belt)
* Alfill Linefil 16/16/16/8 Rinser/Filler/Capper, consisting of :
– Oxonia Rinser (single stage, 16 heads)
– Sterile Water Rinser (single stage, 16 heads)
– Linefil Volumetric Filler (magnetic-inductive flow measuring, 16 heads)
– Vessel 227L (operating temp. max 100º C, 7.5bar)
– Capper (with cap sterilization, set for 38mm neck)
* Krones Contiroll wrap-around Labeler
* Dimac Shrink Packer (with cardboard bottom option)
* Euroimpianti Palletiser
* Robopac Pallet Wrapper
* Air conveyors
* Bottle and Pack conveyors
The line is in very good condition but has been disconnected and stored in warehouse in December 2016 to make place for a new line and bigger line.
If you’d like to know more about the PET Dairy Filling line just fill in your details below and we’ll be in touch with you very soon.