With decades of experience in relocating machinery & equipment from factory to factory around the globe, you can be confident that your purchase will be handled safely, efficiently and cost effectively by our team of experts.
– Dismantling : proper care is taken to dismantle and mark-up equipment with a view to re-installation. Typically, the persons dismantling can be engaged by the client to re-assemble thus saving time and cost.
– Insurance : all aspects of the operation are fully insured, irrespective of location, inclusive dismantling on site, packing, loading, shipment and placement (subject to specific contract).
– Documentation : All aspects of the internal operations are covered by the relevant Method Statement, according internal, local or national requirements.
– Loading and Packing : We have the necessary equipment to handle very heavy equipment, and the appropriate experience to ensure it is correctly prepared and packed for sea-freight, inclusive the specific requirements for out of gauge loads in open-top containers or flat racks.
– Sea-Freight : working closely with shipping lines, we ensure that the correct type of equipment is provided and we then ensure that it is optimally loaded & packed to ensure the safety of equipment and minimise costs to the client
– Letters of Credit : We engage a highly qualified MIEX certificated specialist to arrange and negotiate our credits, and we are highly competent and creative in this area, extending to 3rd party finance, assignments, and credit risk insurance for complex transactions with clients politically difficult areas.
– Start-up & Commissioning : our engineers are able to re-assemble equipment, and indeed in most cases start-up and train clients staff in the operation of the purchased processing equipment – injection moulding, stretch blow moulding & ancillary processes.
But don’t just take our word for it, here is what our clients have to say :
I have finally received the container with the items last weekend, I am really glad and pleased with the excellent job you did packing it!
“On behalf of Platinum Pro, I would like to give special thanks to the loading team. With high dedication to their job, the strong team has spent continuously 18 hours for loading 6 containers for shipping 2 Husky machines and all of their supporting equipment to Platinum Pro, Thailand.
In sum, although the containers have arrived 1 day later than planned, the team’s overperformance can help us compensate the 1-day of lost time of waiting for the containers and eventually after 18 hours of working since the morning of 13 Mar, the loading job for the 6th container has finished around 1.00 am on Mar 14 and the last container truck has departed the factory.“
“Thank you, we very much appreciate you assistance in the removal of our equipment and with the disconnection work done professionally it has made our job a lot easier on this end putting our machinery back together for commissioning“